The BT ExpanderGate GX622 tames the noise floor so that you hear only the audio you want to keep. This fully-adjustable gate/expander reduces (or cuts) the signal if the level becomes too low (as determined by the Gate Threshold setting). This controls unwanted background noise on the track(s).
Like a compressor, the Attack and Release controls determine how fast the gate opens and closes. To help the gate decide when to open, you can use the two Filter controls (Side Chain).
- Variable Attack, Hold and Release times.
- Threshold and Range controls.
- Internal Side Chain High and Low Pass Filters with Listen key button.
- Easy-to-use vintage interface with gain reduction VU Meter.
- Full Automation for all parameters PC and Mac OS X.