The Liquid Phase II emulates the sounds of classic analog phasers from the 70's and 80's. The Liquid Phase II provides a wealth of vintage and modern phasing effects.
The selectable 'Phaser Stage' control allows you to select any number of stages between 2 and 24 including all odd numbers. Using an odd number of stages sounds totally different than an even number of stages, this cool feature allows the Liquid Phase II to create unique phasing and modulation effects.
- LFO Rate and Depth controls
- Sync to the host's tempo
- Analog or Digital processing modes
- Low and High frequency stages contour
- Overdrive control
- Output level and Mix controls
- Easy-to-use modern interface with LFO light-meter
- Full Automation for all parameters PC and Mac OS X